CINTECX promotes the principle of effective equality between men and women in all areas and activities carried out in the center. As the instrument responsible for the transversal incorporation of this principle, it has its own Equality Plan, framed in the III Equality Plan of the University of Vigo, whose implementation, evaluation and monitoring is in charge of an internal commission, the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee and with the figure of the Equality contact, which acts as a bridge between the center and the Equality Unit of the University of Vigo..
Within the framework of the new European approach to equality policies, Gender+, the Cintecx Equality Plan considers, within the scope of the center’s competences, the following aspects:
- Reconciliation of personal, family and work life and organizational culture sensitive to inequality.
- Gender balance in leadership and decision-making.
- Integration of the gender perspective in research.
- Equality in access and promotion of the research career
- Measures against gender violence, including sexual harassment.
The “Cintecx Equality Policy” document can be found here.
- Horizon Europe 2021-2024
- HR Excellence in Research
- The State Pact against gender violence
- Law 17/2022, of September 5, which modifies Law 14/2011, of June 1, on Science, Technology and Innovation
- Law 6/2013, of the Galician University System
- Ángeles Alvariño Law. Law 13/2021, of July 20, which modifies Legislative Decree 2/2015, of February 12, which approves the consolidated text of the legal provisions of the Autonomous Community of Galicia on equality, to guarantee real equality between women and men in the university and research fields
- III Equality Plan of the University of Vigo (2020-2024)